[slider_rainbow height=”300″ effect=”fade” time=”2000″ pause=”5000″]
“If you believe that natural is good – safer for people, better for the environment – then you believe in Badger.”
This is the motto of the W.S. Badger Company and one that we at Ways To Wellness support. In fact, we carry over 40 of their “USDA Certified Organic Herbal Problem-Solvers that are compatible with the human body, mind, and spirit.”
Since Badger uses only pure essential and plant-based oils in their products, you are guaranteed the benefits associated with aromatherapy and natural, chemical-free body care. Just like Ways To Wellness, the Badger Company is family owned and operated.
We carry the following Badger products:
[accordion Title=”Badger Balm”]
Rub it in. Use it regularly. Expect results.
[image effect=”default” align=”right” size=”300″ title=”Badger Balm” src=”http://www.waystowellnessstore.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/IMG_1667.jpg” /]Badger Balm has been to the South Pole on the hands and feet of explorers on skis; it has soothed the fingers of trapeze artists and rock climbers; it has been a staple for river rafters, sled doggers and weight lifters for years.
And what it does for them it can do for you! The key to this super soothing balm is in the ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Beeswax, natural healers for literally thousands of years. They are rich in natural ferments, enzymes, E vitamins and essential fatty acids. They leave your skin feeling silky smooth.
Badger Balm is available in both scented and unscented varieties.
[icon=”info”] Fun fact! The Badger is a healing totem: The Root Gatherer, with a deep knowledge of the secrets of the root and herb kingdoms; fierce and effective in defense of the self and family and persistent in overcoming obstacles, successfully seeing projects through to the end.
[accordion title=”Body Care Moisturizers”]
Smooth, Sooth, and Totally Improve
[image effect=”default” align=”right” size=”300″ title=”Badger Nutemeg & Shea Moisturizer” src=”http://www.waystowellnessstore.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/IMG_1669.jpg” /]Badger moisturizers come in three varieties and provide Intensive treatment for very dry skin. These super concentrated, long-lasting moisturizers work magic on your skin! Organic Cold-pressed East African Shea Butter is one of nature’s most powerful skin restoratives, and ideal for everyday use. It is high in naturally occurring vitamins A and E, providing superior skin protection.
- Nutmeg and Shea: Nutmeg Butter and Nutmeg Oil impart a dreamy, warm and sensual fragrance. CO2 Extracts of Seabuckthorn and Rosehip are packed with antioxidants for healthy, smooth, super soft skin! Watch the Video below!
- Creamy Coco: Dark chocolate, provides one of the most pleasurable and skin-soothing experiences you can imagine! See Video
- Vanilla Coconut: Badger’s coconut oil is organically produced and cold-pressed within one hour of harvesting, locking in antioxidants and delicate aroma volatiles. Precious and exotic Madagascar Vanilla essential oil creates a dreamy fragrance. See Video
[icon=”info”]What are Badger Moisturizer’s Good For? Scavenge free radicals from your skin, youthful glow, pregnant belly itch, scaly elbows, dry patches, skin protection, and more! Use everyday!
[accordion title=”Body and Massage Oils”]
Go Beyond Lotions and Creams
[image effect=”default” align=”right” size=”300″ title=”Badger Massage Oil” src=”http://www.waystowellnessstore.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/IMG_1653.jpg” /]
Badger Body Oils can help keep your skin feeling summer moisturized all year long. They all share the same base of organic jojoba, extra virgin olive and pomegranate oils which are super-antioxidant. Unlike a lotion that contains water, emulsifiers, stablizers, etc. these are just what your skin needs. Jojoba oil, in particular, is very similar to your skin’s natural oil so your skin will absorb it right up. Smells great, works great, 100% organic and totally safe.
- Vanilla Orchid – contains organic vanilla, jasmine and citrus which make it a very balancing oil.
- Damascus Rose– contains organic rose, lavender and chamomile which are very restorative for your skin.
- Unscented – just pure organic extracts of seabuckthorn and rosehip, high in antioxidant properties.
Badger Massage Oils can be used anywhere on the body. Massage away stress and tension while moisturizing and replenishing dry skin. Try:
- Lavender Aromatherapy Massage Oil – with Bergamot and Balsam Fir promotes complete mind and body relaxation anytime – on the massage table, after shower, or before bedtime. This lighter-bodied oil is packed with essential oils that promote relaxation and clarity, helping you to stay calm and focused.
- Sweet Orange Aromatherapy Massage Oil – with Lemon and Spearmint Uplifts the mind by encouraging cheerful thoughts while it lightly moisturizes the body. Massage away your worries anytime with this bright and beautiful aromatherapeutic oils that softens and soothes the skin.
- Ginger Deep Tissue Massage Oil – with Arnica and Cayenne is composed of a powerful blend of rich, organic oils and stimulating essential oils and extracts. Warming and profoundly soothing for aching muscles and joints with a rich consistency for deep tissue massage technique.
[accordion title=”Aromatherapy Balms”]
[image effect=”default” align=”right” size=”460″ title=”Badger Aromatherapy Balm” src=”http://www.waystowellnessstore.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/IMG_1666.jpg” /]
Badger Aromatherapy balms provide portable aromatherapy that is easy to carry and easy to use. They are made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil that deeply moisturizes while pure essential oils uplift and encourage. Stop in, smell, and choose the scent that guides you.
- Cheerful Mind
- Focus Balm See Video
- Headache Soother See Video
- Sleep Balm See Video
- Stress Soother See Video
- Yoga & Meditation See Video
- Baby Balm See Video
- Night-Night Balm for Children See Video
[accordion title=”Badger Lip Balms”]
[image effect=”default” align=”right” size=”300″ title=”Badger Lip Balms” src=”http://www.waystowellnessstore.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/IMG_1658.jpg” /]
Pocket a little lip magic!
Badger lip balms are made with certified organic ingredients. They moisturize and protect beautifully, making these lip balms excellent for facing the elements. They have a light texture, and come in unique flavors made from the real stuff – steam-distilled essential oils, no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. Badger Lip Balms are smooth and glossy – and they contain a bounty of antioxidants. They moisturize your lips and make them feel great!
Watch the video below to learn more about Mineral Lip Tint and Shimmer.
More Lip Balms at Ways to Wellness from W.S. Badger:
[accordion title=”Badger Muscle and Joint Therapy”]
[image effect=”default” align=”right” size=”300″ title=”Badger Join & Muscle Rubs” src=”http://www.waystowellnessstore.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/IMG_1647.jpg” /]
Relief When You Need It!
Look at the ingredients and you’ll see nothing but healing oils and botanical extracts that have been used to soothe over-worked muscles and joints for centuries.
Apply directly to skin on shoulders, knees, elbows, back, or anywhere you’re sore. Use to soothe the everyday aches & pains from exercise and hard work.
Learn more about Sore Joint Rub in this video:
Also learn more about Sore Muscle Rub in this Video
[accordion title=”Sun, Bug and Outdoor”]
Safe, Effective, and Responsible Sun Care
[image effect=”default” align=”right” size=”300″ title=”Badger Sunscreens” src=”http://www.waystowellnessstore.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/IMG_1641.jpg” /] Badger sunscreens offer full broad spectrum protection using only minerals as the active ingredients. The totally natural and organic base of plant oils, butters and beeswax moisturizes your skin and provides valuable antioxidants.
Premium Badger sunscreen formulas have earned the best ratings for safety and efficacy by the Environmental Working Group, and are recommended by experts everywhere!
You can get all the details on Badger sunscreens on this very informative page on their website.
Check out this video on how to choose a Badger Sunscreen:
Also see these other videos:
- SPF 16 with Aloe Vera See Video
- SPF 18 Broad Spectrum See Video
- SPF 34 Broad Spectrum See Video
- SPF 35 Sport Sunscreen See Video
- SPF 34 Anti-Bug Sunscreen See Video
- SPF 34 Baby Sunscreen See Video
And, try Badger After Sun Balm See Video
Good for the Skin, Bad for the Bug
[image effect=”default” align=”right” size=”300″ title=”Keep Bugs Away” src=”http://www.waystowellnessstore.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Badger-Bug.jpg” /]Badger’s Anit-Bug products are totally organic and totally natural. Absolutely no synthetic chemicals, DEET, or petroleum products are used. They repel insects naturally with the pleasant aroma of Citronella, Rosemary, and Wintergreen essential oils.
- Anti-Bug Balm
- Anti-Bug Stick
- Anti-Bug Shake & Spray
- Anti-Bug Sunscreen
[accordion title=”Badger Baby & Kids”]
100% Organic, Safe & Natural
[image effect=”default” align=”right” size=”300″ title=”Badger Baby” src=”http://www.waystowellnessstore.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/IMG_1657.jpg” /]
Loving Care for Kids of All Ages
Care for your child’s delicate skin with 100% natural, safe and soothing Badger Baby and Kids projects. NO chemicals, synthetics, “fragrance”, parabens, GMO’s, or any bad stuff you wouldn’t want on your baby or child are used. The scents of Calendula and Chamomile are used, traditional calming and healing herbs.
These products are great for sensitive skin of all ages!
- Baby Balm
- Baby Oil
- Chamomile & Calendula Baby Soap
- SPF34 Baby Sunscreen
- Night-Night Balm